INS Remote Office
If you’re a user (not an IT staff member), it’s hard to wait for a technician to arrive when all you need is a small tweak or quick fix; call on Remote Office support. Perhaps you have a simple question about running a mail merge, or your printer connection stopped working just as you needed a print job for a meeting. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone appear like a genie and take care of the problem without the wait?
No matter where you are located in the world, Integrated Network Systems can provide great remote office e service through trained technicians who can access your computer through the internet as you are talking to him/her on your telephone.
What can Remote Office Support handle?
- Instantly support to and from nearly any platform. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS (iPad and iPhone), Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and more.
- Provide fast, effective support. Gain remote desktop control of multiple systems simultaneously. Automatically pull system info for quick diagnosis.
- Maintain data security and compliance. Keep data and system access behind your own firewall.
Remote Office Support Services
Desktop, laptop, and PDA support and repair:
- Software installation, troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Virtual private networks (VPN) design, installation and support
- Remote access server design, installation and support
- Wireless network configuration and support
- Printer maintenance
- Installation and support for any additional technical devices they use in the field
On-site or remote support options:
Your remote office team doesn’t have the time to deal with downtime. That’s why INS offers two service options to quickly — and cost-effectively — get them back on their way.