In the world of financial services, risk taking is part of your DNA, and you need IT Services for financial firms by INS. When it comes to safeguarding your firm’s vital data, you have zero tolerance for risk. System crashes, endless upgrades, compliance glitches—you’ve got no time for downtime or security breaches. That’s why hedge funds, venture capital and private equity firms, and investment brokers and advisors rely on INS to manage their critical IT infrastructure.
Our financial services clients trust that INS specialists will keep their technology running and in compliance with ever-changing regulations. When INS takes IT off of your hands, investors can focus on investing. Fundraisers can focus on seeking capital. Lenders can focus on lending.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide access to IT expertise
- Cloud – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer the following options to our hosted email service:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Trust INS for all of your IT Services for financial firms needs. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
Contact us for more information about IT services for financial firms.