Never before has technology played such a critical role in advancing the mission of associations and nonprofit organizations and IT Services for Non Profits from INS is your solution! Never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging. Every dollar and every hour you spend mires in support issues, mastering new applications or battling security threats, which detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
INS has managed the IT infrastructure for nonprofits for more than 12 years. We understand your resource constraints, operational practices and the applications on which you depend.
Our team of managed IT specialists is immersed in technology every day. With IT Services for Non Profits from INS, we manage your entire IT infrastructure to deliver the uptime, performance and security your board, members and donors expect. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to your email
- Cloud – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer the following options to our hosted email service for your nonprofit organization:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
IT Services for Non Profits from INS will give you peace of mind. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
Contact INS for more information about IT Services for Non Profits.